Bay Area data orchestration provider named one of the top-scoring businesses, with unique company culture and exceptional employee engagement
SAN MATEO, CA, May 12, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Openprise, a leading provider of data orchestration solutions for RevOps teams, has been recognized as an Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces for 2021 award winner for the third consecutive year. The company was also named a winner in the categories Prosperous and Thriving: $5MM – $50MM in Gross Revenue and Established Excellence: 5 – 14 Years in Business.
Employees from each nominated company took part in a survey conducted by Quantum Workplace on topics that included trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future. Out of thousands of submissions, Inc. selected only a small fraction as finalists. Openprise is proud to be one of those finalists.
In this year’s survey, more than 94% of Openprise employees reported being highly engaged by their work, while the remaining 6% reported being moderately engaged. This compares with top-scoring Best Workplaces that have created a workplace where 97% of employees are engaged. Employees ranked the company’s benefits at 49, compared with 33 for finalists at similar-sized companies. And despite the challenges posed by COVID-19, the word employees chose most often to describe the company, was “fun.”
“Being recognized as one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces is truly an honor, and it validates our corporate culture and core values of commitment, empathy, openness, respect, and trust,” said Ed King, Founder and CEO, Openprise. “If this year has shown us anything, it’s that adhering to these values has inspired our employees to continue to innovate, work collaboratively, go above and beyond in helping our customers achieve success—and have fun while making it all happen—whether we’re in the office together or working remotely.”
The strongest engagement scores came from companies that prioritize the most human elements of work. These companies are leading the way in employee recognition, performance management, and diversity.
“The definition of a positive workplace has changed drastically over the past year,” says Inc. magazine editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “Stocked fridges and nap pods were no longer perks many companies could rely on once work went remote. So, this year’s list is even more important as it reveals organizations that continue to enrich the lives of its employees amid a pandemic.”
• Connect with Openprise via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
• For news, updates, and executive perspectives, visit the Openprise blog
About Inc. Media
The world’s most trusted business-media brand, Inc. offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections, and community to build great companies. Its award-winning multiplatform content reaches more than 50 million people each month across a variety of channels including websites, newsletters, social media, podcasts, and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The global recognition that comes with inclusion in the 5000 gives the founders of the best businesses an opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers, and the credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 Conference is part of a highly acclaimed portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
About Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is an HR technology company that serves organizations through employee engagement surveys, action-planning tools, exit surveys, peer-to-peer recognition, performance evaluations, goal tracking, and leadership assessment. For more information, visit QuantumWorkplace.com.
The Openprise RevOps Performance Platform improves company performance by orchestrating data, processes, and interactions to improve the performance of every go-to-market initiative. Openprise is a single, no-code platform that can help to simplify even the most complex RevTech stack. For more information, please visit www.openprisetech.com.
(888) 810-7774 x717
Anne Marie McCallion
(888) 810-7774 x704
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here