O! Ye..?? Shalt thou knowest flying squirrels..?? Flying squirrels are a really interesting...Read More
Category: Pets and Animals
Santa Rosa, CA, March 17, 2017 –(PR.com)– Jeffrey Nadrich, lead partner of the personal injury law firm of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, announces that his firm is a proud sponsor of the 2017 Santa Rosa St. Patrick’s Day 5K Race. This year’s race starts and finishes at Finley Community Park in Santa Rosa, CA. Approximately 1000 runners are expected to participate in this year’s event. All proceeds raised will go to the Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks Scholarship Fund.
The Santa Rosa Personal Injury Attorneys of the law firm are committed to giving back to the local communities which they serve. Throughout the year, the law firm sponsors and supports a regional film festival, multiple AYSO soccer teams, high school booster clubs, MADD and many more worthy charities throughout Sonoma County and California. Attorney Jeffrey Nadrich explains that his firm is “committed to sponsoring local organizations and events because it strengthens the community and brings citizens together. We are proud to sponsor such a worthwhile event benefiting the Santa Rosa Scholarship Fund which raises money to provide families in need the opportunity to participate in recreation programs.”
The Santa Rosa St. Patrick’s Day 5K Race is open to all ages and abilities. Each participant receives a commemorative mug upon race completion. The event also includes a costume contest, live music and even a “Leprechaun Dash” race for kids five years of age and younger. The race begins in Finley Community Park, travels south along Stony Point Drive and goes eastbound on the Santa Rosa Creek Trail. Runners turn around midway at Pierson Street, continue westbound on Creek Trail to Stony Point Road and return to Finley Park.
Each of the Personal Injury Lawyers at the Santa Rosa law firm of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP, is committed to fighting on behalf of injured plaintiffs throughout Sonoma County, The Bay Area and California. Over the last 27 years, Jeffrey Nadrich and his experienced legal team have handled thousands of personal injury claims, including auto accidents, dog bites, dangerous premises, nursing home abuse and neglect, hazardous exposure including benzene and asbestos, wrongful death, maritime accidents and more. The firm’s lawyers work on a contingency fee basis which means that they only charge a fee for their services if a recovery is made. The firm prides itself on being a fierce advocate for injury victims and their families throughout Santa Rosa and California.
Nadrich & Cohen, LLP
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/709145
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Seneca, PA, March 16, 2017 –(PR.com)– Rebecca Caudill of Seneca, Pennsylvania has been recognized as a VIP Member for 2017 by Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide for her outstanding contributions and achievements in the field of elementary education and special education focusing on reading, writing and mathematics.
About Rebecca Caudill
Ms. Caudill has over 10 years experience in the education field. She is a teacher at Central Elementary in the Franklin Area School District in Franklin, Pennsylvania. She teaches second grade reading, writing and mathematics to students with needs and without needs. Ms. Caudill motivates and inspires students to pursue their learning goals and future dreams just like her dad did for her. She truly has a passion for teaching all kinds of students. Her father had encouraged her to continue her dream of being a teacher even though he struggled in his own learning.
Born on March 23, 1975 in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania, Ms. Caudill obtained a B.S. in Special Education and Elementary Education from Slippery Rock University in June of 1998. Her family has supported her through her journey to achieve her degree.
About Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide
Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide highlights the professional lives of individuals from every significant field or industry including business, medicine, law, education, art, government and entertainment. Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide is both an online and hard cover publication where we provide our members’ current and pertinent business information. It is also a biographical information source for thousands of researchers, journalists, librarians and executive search firms throughout the world. Our goal is to ensure that our members receive all of the networking, exposure and recognition capabilities to potentially increase their business.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/707620
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Loading stock data...
- 12:15 PM PST on January 16, 2019
- 5:00 PM PST on January 18, 2019
- 12:41 PM PST on January 16, 2019
- 3:00 AM PST on January 17, 2019
- Flying Squirrel Facts…!!! O! Ye..?? Shalt thou knowest flying squirrels..?? Flyi...
- Accrualify Secures $3.2 Million in Series A Funding to Fully Automate Accounts Payable with Machine Learning and AI Accrualify's suite of solutions automates many processe...
- Love is like a mermaid out of water As infestations of the supernatural go, an invasion...
- Electronic Cigarettes under fire in China In a move that is sure to have e-cig users across the n...
- San Francisco Justice System Fail Ugly California justice system failure.San Francisco Di...
- Investing In A Home In The Philippines The Philippines, for property investing, has been c...
- Cal’s struggles at foul line limiting success on the road NCAA rules limiting practice time force college coa...
- National Philanthropic Trust UK Supports London Lord Mayor’s Giving Day and #GivingTuesday Campaigns [PRESSWIRE] LONDON, United Kingdom - 27 September, 201...
- Flat Rate Shipping Now Available for Amazon Prime Products to Kazakhstan Florida For Export, Inc. has successfully partnered wit...
- Sylvester gets a night in San Francisco Inspired by the life of San Francisco disco q...
Enterprise Telecom and Data Challenges Made EasierJan 16, 2019 | Technology